Paws n Puddles Services
A technique where the dead coat is removed by hand. This gives a natural finish whilst maintaining the coat’s correct texture, integrity and colour.
- Handstripping – this will depend on the texture of the coat
- Bath & dry (dependent on breed)
- Pads cleared
- Ears cleaned & plucked if required
Getting your new puppy used to the grooming process and salon as soon as possible will prepare them for happy grooming experiences. They need to be introduced to the grooming process and environment gradually. Once your puppy has received all vaccinations they are ready to start joining me in the grooming van. Puppy grooms are up to the age of 6 months.
Puppy grooms can be booked as a package or individually.
Their visits will include and work up to:
- Introducing your puppy to the salon and equipment
- Introducing your puppy to enjoying a hydrobath
- Introducing your puppy to the dryers, starting with hand dryer
- Introducing your puppy to being brushed
- Ear cleaning
- Nail clipping
- Face tidy
- Sanitary trim
Paws n Puddles Pricing
e.g. Chihuahua, Pug, Jack Russell
e.g. Shihtzu, Lhasa Apso, West Highland Terrier
e.g. Labrador, Border Collie, Golden Retriever
e.g. Dogue de Bordeaux, Samoyed